Starting today, we are releasing the public beta version of Mineo.
As of today, Mineo is available to everyone, in the form of a public beta. Anyone who wants to participate in Mineo can participate in the public beta, which will last until the end of the year.
Mineo is a SaaS data ops platform designed to run notebooks in production with non-code components and to implement data observability processes.
You can develop and run jupyter-compatible Python notebooks in a SaaS environment. These notebooks are overloaded Python notebooks designed to run in production.
Their main features are:
* SQL Data sources
* No code Widgets (Graphics, Tables, KPIs, Title, Images, and Forms)
* Install your own python packages and use prebuilt docker images.
* Native access with the Mineo FileSystem
* Integrated version control
* Export to PDF
* Pipelines (Run your notebook asynchronously)
* Python profiler
* Integrated filesystem to storage your data up to 10TB
* Fine grain permissions (ACL)
You can see some Mineo notebooks in action in the showcase.
Establish processes to measure and track the quality of your data over the time using Machine learning 🤖
Supported data trackers:
* Expected rows (forecast) vs actual
* Schema changes
* Distribution of data
* Asserts (based on SQL)
* Calculated variables (forecast and custom ranges)
Although we are tweaking some technical details and polishing some details, Mineo is now fully functional. You can work with mineo and start developing normally.
Until December 31, 2022.
No. The beta is an incremental process, and everything done will continue to work normally.